Publication ethics and malpractice
The corresponding author (on behalf of all contributing authors) should certify (in their cover letter) that:
- The paper reports new findings and all the individuals who have substantially contributed were given
- Submission of manuscript and related details were conveyed to all the authors listed in the manuscript.
All the authors agree with the submission.
- The submitted manuscript is solely submitted to this journal and is not under consideration elsewhere
while under consideration here.
- All the information related to the new findings are conveyed through the cover letter. Necessary
copyright permission is obtained for reproducing other reported work form the concerned
- All the authors accept the established procedures related to selecting manuscripts for consideration,
evaluation and publication.
The corresponding author on behalf of all authors are required to sign and send the following to the
- A cover letter containing the submission information (Journal name, Title, Date of Submission
etc.). The authors must declare that the existing literature is properly acknowledged and the
findings are original.
Authorship Confirmation and Copyright Transfer, to be completed upon acceptance of a paper
for publication. (Forms will be provided to the Authors).
The corresponding author is required to submit copyright permission for published materials
(Figures, illustrations and other) (if any) used in their submitted manuscript.
Once the manuscript is submitted, an email communication is sent to the corresponding author and all
The editors and the editorial board of all the journal take plagiarism very seriously in the submitted
manuscripts. We will take reasonable effort and follow-up with investigation when allegations of
plagiarism is brought to our attention (both post-publication and during peer review process). In addition,
the authors are required to declare (in their Cover Letter) that all material taken from the existing literature
has been properly acknowledged and referenced.
The jurisdiction for all disputes will be at courts/tribunals situated in Bengaluru city only.